When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful, and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer, mobile phone, or tablet. These are known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
This website does not set any cookies to collect personally identifiable information about you.What are cookies?
Cookies are used to improve services for you by:
- measuring how many people are using services, so that popular services can be made easier and faster to use.
- analysing anonymous data to help us understand how people interact with government services so we can make them better.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Analytics, our appointed advertising agency, and website management providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- To comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject.
Your browser will have settings to toggle the acceptance of cookies.
To amend your browser settings in relation to the acceptance of cookies please visit the following link: https://cookies.insites.com/disable-cookies/
Turning off cookies will prevent some functions of the site from providing the experience they were designed to provide.